3602 Ann Arbor Dr
Houston, TX 77063
A Thoroughly Modern Home with All the Right Features:
• Quiet secluded neighborhood
• Entertainer’s dream home
• Wide Open, Modern Living Areas
• Bold Architectural columns and header beams subtly define living spaces
• Elegant LED indirect lighting help frame living area
• Generous kitchen with 5-foot clearance between island and counter
• Out sized kitchen/butler’s pantry provides unlimited opportunities for entertaining within reach of the wine cooler
• Luxury Kenmore appliances
• Master bath with standalone double high back tub and giant shower
• Master bath has the same square footage as the master bedroom!
• Larger than usual guest bath
• Water closets in both bathrooms
• New concrete driveway and wide sidewalks
• New electrical throughout
• New plumbing infrastructure (water supply and drains)
• Relatively new roof
3602 Ann Arbor Dr Houston TX 77063
Imagine yourself coming home to this traditional, yet modern home designed for you! Entering into the house you get a sense of wide open spaces, smartly trimmed with bold columns and architectural header beams which define the functional spaces in the home, yet provide order and definition which make your guests feel right at home. Elegant indirect LED lighting throughout the home provides a sense of place that other homes strive for, but fall short. We put some thought into how this home responds to its occupant. First of all, the kitchen is the dominant element in the architecture of this home. The giant granite-topped island houses the modern 36 inch luxury Kenmore stove top. Outstanding homes provide their owners and close friends communal opportunities. Nowhere is this best experienced than in the kitchen. Our kitchen has a five-foot space between the kitchen counter and the island, meaning free flow for friends mingling even as their food is being prepared. Luxury Kenmore appliances further enhance the 3602 Ann Arbor experience. Further making guests feel comfortable is the spacious guest bathroom with a walled in water closet and roomy bathtub and lavatory.
And this 1965 home is built to last, with new electrical wiring, new plumbing (water supply AND drain pipes), and recent HVAC system as well as a relatively new roof. The driveway was recently replaced and wider sidewalks constructed, meeting new City of Houston code requirements. A back yard provides a wide open opportunity for the new owner of this home to establish an outdoor oasis to complement the indoor experience.
After the entertainment is complete, the masters of the home can retreat to their personal hive, relaxing in the large shower, or in the double high back standalone tub. Most rehabs of homes in this area do not have any separate water closets. Well, 3602 Ann Arbor has two water closets! Sometimes it’s the little things that matter. But in this bathroom, we have little, and big. The master bathroom has as many square feet as the master bedroom! We doubled the size of the master closet, to make sure the new owner of this home can feel like a king or a queen. And finally, we have the same indirect lighting in the living areas are found in the bedrooms.
Fill out the form, or call us TODAY!
Oops! We could not locate your form.